- 5 Blue Sky Family Farms eggs, beaten
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- ½ jalapeno pepper, diced (optional)
- ½ cup fresh spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Fresh ground salt + pepper
- 2 tbs olive oil
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 green onion, sliced for garnish
- Pour olive oil into a medium/large skillet and heat on medium-high heat. Add onion and cook 1-2 minutes until translucent.
- Add peppers, (optional) jalapenos, and garlic, sprinkle with salt + pepper. Cook while stirring occasionally about 4-6 minutes, until veggies are tender but not too soft.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and pour in beaten eggs. Cook while stirring with a rubber heat-safe spatula about 3-6 minutes, until eggs are almost cooked.
- Fold in spinach and finish cooking eggs, about 1 more minute. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top and cover, let cheese melt for several minutes.
- Garnish with sliced green onion and serve on its own, in a tortilla, or on toast, for an easy, tasty, hot and wholesome breakfast.
- For faster preparation, crack eggs directly into pan and toss immediately with spatula to break yolks + combine.
- Serve with hot sauce, cayenne, ketchup, or use a whole jalapeno for extra flavor + heat.
- To remove garlic husk without hassle, smash the garlic bulb with the side of a knife first.
- 7 Blue Sky Family Farms eggs
- 1lb pasta (fettuccine / spaghetti)
- Guanciale (italian hogs jowl)
- Pecorino Romano cheese
- Fresh crushed black pepper
- Crack 3 whole Blue Sky Family Farms' eggs into a mixing bowl
- Add 4 Blue Sky Family Farms egg yolks to the bowl
- Add 1 ½ cups of finely grated pecorino romano cheese to the bowl
- Add black pepper and salt to taste (about 2-3 tablespoons each)
- Whisk the ingredients in the bowl until even
Dice the guanciale into small pieces
Render the guanciale in a frying pan on low heat
- Add water to a large pot and a few pinches of salt
- Add the pasta to the pot once water is boiling
- Cook until al dente
- Strain the pasta and let cool in a mixing bowl
- Add the sauce, the guanciale, and a few teaspoons of the guanciale juice to the pasta
- Mix and until the sauce and guanciale are evenly distributed
- Finally Add pecorino romano on top to taste and enjoy!
- 8 Blue Sky Family Farms eggs
- 8 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 8 ripe tomatoes, hollowed out salt and pepper
- 1 Teaspoon butter
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place tomato shells in a buttered baking dish
- sprinkle each with salt, pepper and chopped parsley
- Bake 5 minutes uncovered
- Remove from oven and break an egg into each tomato, dot with butter and sprinkle with basil
- return to oven for 15 minutes
- sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake another 10 minutes