- 2 ounces quality bourbon
- 1 ounce of simple syrup
- 1 large Blue Sky Family Farms egg white
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Sprinkle of nutmeg
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- To a cocktail shaker add bourbon, simple syrup, a Blue Sky Family Farms egg white, and ice cubes.
- Close and seal the shaker. Shake like you mean it for 2 minutes. You want all the ingredients nice and frothy and aerated.
- Strain cocktail into a glass of your choice. Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Drink immediately with your favorite fall supper as you watch the leaves fall.
- Drink somewhat quickly, as the drink will begin to separate as it sits.
- Use more or less bourbon depending on how strong you want your drink to be.