Apple Crisp Fall Fizz
Ready in 10 minutes
Serves 2 people
Drink immediately as contents may begin to settle.
- ¼ cup apple cider
- 3 tbs apple cider simple syrup
- 2 tbs orange juice
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp half-and-half
- ½ cup cold club soda
- Light brown sugar for the rim
- Cinnamon for the rim
- Cinnamon sticks and apple slices for garnish
- Place a small amount of cinnamon and brown sugar onto a small plate & a small amount of orange juice onto another. Dip the edge of the glass into the orange juice, then into the cinnamon and brown sugar to coat the rim.
- Combine cider, cider syrup, orange juice, egg white, and half-and-half into a large shaker, without ice. Shake vigorously for 1-2 minutes.
- Now fill the shaker with ice. Shake again until cold and frothy.
- Divide ¼ cup of cold club soda into two glasses. Pour the shaken mixture into the two glasses. Pour the remaining club soda into the shaker to pick up the foam. Scoop the foam on top.
- Garnish with an apple slice and cinnamon stick. Enjoy with a friend or loved one.