The Perfect Sunny Side Up Egg
- 1 Blue Sky Family Farms egg
- Olive oil (or oil of choice)
- Fresh ground salt + pepper
- Pour oil into a small skillet or non-stick frying pan. Heat over medium heat.
- Once oil is hot, carefully crack egg into oil.
- Cook 3-4 minutes, until egg whites are set and edges are golden brown.
- Remove from heat and add freshly ground salt + pepper.
- Serve on its own, on toast, or with bacon.
- Try cooking in bacon fat or alternative oils (coconut oil, avocado oil) for slightly different flavors.
- For over easy, flip egg and cook for approximately 30 seconds. For over hard, flip egg and cook 2 minutes longer.