Quick & Easy Mini Quiches
- 12 Blue Sky Family Farms Free-Range or Pasture-Raised Eggs
- Ground sausage, cooked
- Bacon, cooked
- Ham, cooked
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Crack all eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Distribute egg mixture evenly into muffin tin.
- Chop additional ingredients into tiny pieces and distribute evenly amongst the 12 cups of egg mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy for breakfast or snacks. Refrigerate leftovers and microwave for 30 seconds to reheat.