- 1 9-inch unbaked deep dish pie crust
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 Blue Sky Family Farms Free-Range or Pasture-Raised Eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in a small bowl.
- Beat eggs lightly in a large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350°F and bake for 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate.