- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Large Blue Sky Family Farms Free-Range or Pasture-Raised Eggs
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- Whipped cream, optional
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter and cinnamon until well blended. Press mixture evenly into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In large mixing bowl combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until well combined. Blend in eggs one at a time, until smooth.
- Remove 1 ½ cups of cheesecake batter and spread into the bottom of the graham cracker crust; set aside.
- Add pumpkin purée and pumpkin spice to remaining cheesecake batter and whisk gently until well combined. Carefully spread the pumpkin layer over the plain cheesecake layer with a spatula.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 1 hour, then refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight.