Protein-Packed Bliss Bowl
- 1 bunch of kale
- Handful of spinach
- Handful of arugula
- 1/4 Honey crisp apple
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 small chicken breast
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- Handful of pecans
- 1 Blue Sky Family Farms egg
- 1 serving wild + long grain rice
- Your favorite balsamic dressing
- Cook rice per instructions and set aside in cooking pot.
- Cut sweet potato into cubes and toss with salt, pepper, and cinnamon. Bake on a lined cookie sheet at 425 degrees for about 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
- Cut chicken breast into cubes. Season with salt and pepper and cook on the stovetop until fully cooked.
- Boil a pot of water and carefully place Blue Sky Family Farms egg into the boiling water. Cook 6 1/2 minutes at a gentle boil. Remove and put into ice water for 2 minutes. Peel under cool running water. Slice in half.
- Cut apple into cubes.
- Cut spines off of kale and combine with spinach and arugula in bottom of bowl.
- Arrange cooked chicken breast, apple, sweet potato, egg, rice, goat cheese, and pecans on the bed of greens.
- Serve with balsamic vinaigrette dressing on a crisp winter day.