Paleo Breakfast Wraps
- Blue Sky Family Farms eggs, as many as you'd like, one egg per wrap
- Salsa or pico de gallo
- Micro Greens
- Lime wedges
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Any other toppings you'd like
INGREDIENTS FOR AIOLI:
- 1/4 cup paleo mayo
- 1/2 glove garlic, minced
- 1 sundried tomato, minced
HOW TO MAKE:
- Combine all ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Set a small pan to low/medium heat.
- Whisk 1 egg in a small bowl. Pour egg into pan, spreading egg thinly and evenly, like and omelet.
- Once mostly cooked, flip once and cook the other side for an additional 20 seconds or so.
- Remove from pan, spread a thin layer of paleo mayo onto egg wrap. Fill with toppings of choice. Then squeeze with lime. Eat immediately or wrap it up and take it on the go!