No Crust Coconut Pie
- 4 Blue Sky Family Farms Free-Range or Pasture-Raised Eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 6 ounces shredded coconut
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Beat eggs until fluffy.
- Add milk, sugar, coconut, butter, flour, baking soda and salt. Blend all together well.
- Pour mixture into 2 pie pans greased well with butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Should be firm and golden brown.
- Let cool slightly before cutting to serve.