- 6 Blue Sky Family Farms eggs
- 1 package of cheese wraps
- 2T Butter, plus additional as necessary
- ¾ c chopped sweet onions
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach
Melt 2 T butter. Add onions and garlic. Sauté for a few minutes until onions soften. Add fresh spinach, and cook until spinach wilts, and reduces in pan. Add eggs, any additional butter as desired, and scramble all ingredients together until fully cooked.
Plate the cheese wraps, two per plate. Add egg and veggies scramble to one side of the wrap and fold the other one side over the top. Add hot sauce, if desired, salt and pepper to taste.
Option to fill the cheese wrap with eggs and bacon, sausage, or other veggies as desired.