Goat Cheese and Vegetable Frittata
- 12 Blue Sky Family Farms eggs
- 2 bunches of broccolini
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- soft goat cheese
- 1 bunch kale
- 2 zucchinis
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup dill sprigs
- 1 TBSP white wine vinegar
HOW TO MAKE:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together eggs and 3/4 cup water in large bowl. Stir in broccolini, chives, kale, three-quarters of the goat's cheese and half the zucchini and season.
- Heat 2 TBSP of oil in oven safe, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture and cook for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 30-35 minutes. Set aside to rest for five minutes.
- Make a tomato salad by combining tomatoes, half of dill, extra chives, vinegar and remaining oil in bowl and season.
- Top frittata with remaining goat's cheese, zucchini, and dill. Serve with tomato salad.