- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- ½ cup bell pepper, chopped
- ⅓ cup butter
- 6 Blue Sky Family Farms Free-Range or Pasture-Raised Eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup bacon and ham, diced
- In a well-seasoned skillet, cook potatoes, onion and butter, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs and add milk, pepper, ham and bacon. Pour over potato mixture.
- Cook, without stirring, until mixture begins to set on the bottom and around the edges. Using a large spoon, lift and fold partially cooked egg mixture so uncooked portion flows underneath. Continue to cook about 4 minutes or until eggs are cooked through.