- Cooking spray
- 6 Blue Sky Family Farms Free-Range or Pasture-Raised Eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup chopped vegetables (spinach, mushrooms, onion, etc.)
- ⅓ cup cooked meat (ham, chorizo, bacon, etc.)
- ⅓ cup shredded cheese (Cheddar, Pepper Jack, etc.)
- Diced tomatoes and chopped parsley, optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 6 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk to blend until smooth.
- Add the chopped vegetables, cooked meat and shredded cheese to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to eat. Will keep in refrigerator for 3-4 days; can be frozen up to 2 months. Reheat in microwave.
-Top with diced tomatoes and chopped parsley, if desired.