Cracked Out Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 lb ground breakfast sausage,
- 1 (30-32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 Blue Sky Family Farms Free-Range or Pasture-Raised Eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon. Chop cooked bacon into pieces.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage. Drain and crumble.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together tater tots, meat and cheese. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Whisk together eggs, ranch mix and milk. Pour over tater tot mixture.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until eggs are set.