- 8 Blue Sky Family Farms Free-Range or Pasture-Raised Eggs
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ lb deli ham, chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly chopped chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450°F and grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Separate egg whites and yolks, placing egg whites in a large bowl and yolks in a small bowl. Using a whisk or hand mixer, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form, 3 minutes. Gently fold in Parmesan and ham, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon 8 mounds of egg whites onto prepared baking sheet and indent centers to form nests. Bake until lightly golden, about 3 minutes.
-Carefully spoon an egg yolk into the center of each nest and season with salt and pepper. Bake until yolks are just set, about 3 minutes more.
-Garnish with chives before serving.