Broccoli Cheese Frittata
- 8 Blue Sky Family Farms Free-Range or Pasture-Raised Eggs
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine broccoli and water in 10-inch, oven-proof nonstick skillet. Cook over medium hat until tender, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Beat eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl until blended. Add broccoli mixture, cheese and green onion. Mix well.
- Coat same skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat until hot. Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook over low to medium heat until edges are set, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from burner and transfer to oven. Bake until eggs are completely set and no visible liquid egg remains, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.
For a quick dinner, add chopped ham or chicken.