Breakfast Tater Tots with Bacon
- 10-12 Blue Sky Family Farms Free-Range or Pasture-Raised Eggs
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8-10 pieces of bacon, crumbled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together eggs, Colby Jack cheese, salt and pepper, and milk in a mixing bowl.
- Arrange tater tots in the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish, lightly greased.
- Pour egg mixture over the tater tots.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes.
- Top with Cheddar cheese and bacon, then bake another 10 to 15 minutes.