- 6 Blue Sky Family Farms Free-Range or Pasture-Raised Eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup green pepper, diced
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 medium soft tortilla shells
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Add green peppers and stir to combine. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook until no longer runny. Remove eggs to separate plate.
- In the same skillet (wipe, if needed), melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Place one tortilla shell in middle of pan.
- Top with ¼ cup cheese, leaving a ½-inch border around tortilla. Spread eggs in an even layer on top of cheese, followed by bacon and a sprinkling of more cheese, if desired.
- Place second tortilla shell on top of egg mixture and lightly press down. Heat for 2 to 3 minutes on both sides, or until shell is slightly golden and cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining tortilla shells. Serve immediately.