- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 Blue Sky Family Farms Free-Range or Pasture-Raised Eggs
- 6 very ripe bananas
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter and flour two 8.5 x 4.5-inch loaf pans. Mash the bananas.
- Cream together butter, sugar and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking soda. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture, then fold in mashed bananas. Divide batter between the two prepared loaf pans.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and turn loaves out onto cooling rack immediately. Let cool.