Egg Carton Spider Craft
October 22, 2020
This egg carton spider craft is sure to be a hoot! With a few easy steps, they’re simple to make, but they might make you shiver and shake. Hang em up or make them crawl, these creepy crawlies are perfect for fall!
Make sure paint and googly eyes are fully dry before moving or touching
- Safety Scissors
- Non-toxic craft glue or mod podge
- Black non-toxic paint
- Black pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
- Egg carton
1. Cut out egg bucket pieces from egg carton.
2. Paint pieces black and set aside to dry.
3. While drying, cut pipe cleaners into 4-inch pieces.
4. Bend pipe cleaners into leg shapes with a bend for the knee and foot.
5. Once dry, poke 4 holes along each side for legs and one on top for string.
6. Place pipe cleaners into holes, bending a portion of the pipe cleaner up on the inside to hold it in place.
7. Cut the string to desired length and thread through the top hole, tying a knot at the end to hold it in place.
8. Lastly, glue on googly eyes.
9. Once the glue is dry, hang, or place wherever you like for some spooky home decor!