Egg Carton Snowflake Garland
January 9, 2021
This Egg Carton Snowflake Garland is our easiest craft yet! And the best part? Watching the snowflake shadows dance across your walls So grab the kiddos (or friends) and get crafty this winter!
Make sure to use safety scissors around small children, in addition to providing adult supervision with a hot glue gun.
- Blue Sky Family Farms egg carton
- White paint
- Craft glue or hot glue gun
- Optional: white glitter
- Cut cups from egg carton.
- Cut slits down the sides of the egg carton cups and splay each piece outward to create snowflake shape.
- Paint each snowflake with white paint on both sides. Add optional glitter to we paint. Set to dry.
- Once paint is dry, glue each snowflake evenly onto the string.
- Hang in a window & watch it cast snowflake shadows across the walls.